Monday, August 19, 2013

CANNABIS FOR BLOOD CLOTS



My Mom's cannabis questions answered for her own ailments. Choose nature : ) 


This blog is dedicated to my Mom who is open to learning everyday. Love you Grammy. XOXO


If a blood clot forms it may block blood flow to a part of the body.  This may cause serious problems such as stroke (a blood clot in the brain) or heart attack (a blood clot in the heart). People who smoke or drink alcohol increase their risk of developing a blood clot.
Many people with essential thrombocythemia have no signs or symptoms.  The first indication you have to the disorder may be the development of a blood clot (thrombus).  Although clots can develop anywhere in your body, with ET, they occur most often in your brain, hands and feet.


Signs and symptoms depend on where the clot forms.  They include:


  1. • Headache
  2. • Dizziness or lightheadedness
  3. • Chest pain
  4. • Weakness
  5. • Fainting
  6. • Temporary vision changes
  7. • Numbness or tingling of the hands and feet
  8. • Redness, throbbing and burning pain in the hands and feet (erythromelalgia)
  9. • Mildly enlarged spleen

Lifestyle and home remedies


Take extra care to reduce your risk of developing blood clots if you have essential thrombocythemia.  Healthy lifestyle habits can lower your risk of developing conditions that may contribute to blood clotting.  These conditions include diabetes, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.  Take steps to:

  • • Eat healthy foods.  Choose a varied diet rich in whole grains, vegetables and fruits and low in saturated fats.  Try to avoid trans fats.   Portion control to maintain a normal weight.
  • • Increase your physical activity.  Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity a day.  Take a brisk daily walk.  Ride your bike.  Swim laps.  If you can not fit in a long workout, break it up into smaller sessions spread throughout the day
  • • Achieve or maintain normal weight.  Being overweight or obese increases the pressure in the veins in your pelvis and legs and is a risk factor for conditions such as high blood pressure, which increases your risk of blood clotting.
  • • Stop smoking.  Smoking cigarettes affects blood clotting and circulation.

TREATMENT: Medical Marijuana

Use organically grown medical marijuana.  An indica x hybrid—made into a (whole plant extract) tincture.

Taken under the tongue (1-2 drops) twice a day. 

 Medical marijuana:

• anti-inflammatory properties
• cannabinoids stop the growth of certain cancer cells
• anti-stress properties
• anti-microbial properties
• relieves hypertension
• relieves burning hands and feet
• relieves numbness and tingling





6 comments:

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    follow us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. buy weed online illegally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. cannabis production facility design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. do I need prescription for cbd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

    ReplyDelete