Saturday, August 31, 2013

40th Birthday Wish...Freedom for Nature

September 1st is my 40th birthday. All I wish for is freedom for all, including nature. I started using cannabis 17 years ago for my anxiety. I quickly found out that it not only helped with my anxiety but also with my add, ocd, and sleep issues. I couldn't believe that I taught health at the high school level and had NO IDEA what the truth was. I was brainwashed, just like half our country still is. I was taught cannabis was a bad, addictive, gateway drug. I had a masters degree in health curriculum and instruction and had NO IDEA wtf was really going on around me. My ignorance came to an abrupt end when I couldn't argue the results. I was a changed person. I could function daily without xanex or valium. There were no side effects like my prescription drugs and I wanted to scream it from the rooftops. NATURAL MEDICINE...WHAT A CONCEPT! I soon discovered that this phenomenon had been going on for roughly 10,000 years. How could this be? How could something so essential be illegal? I have since lived, learned, and lost my teaching career for being an activist. I wouldn't change it for the world. I could NOT "teach" our youth that "one marijuana cigarette was equal to 20 cigarettes." That is a quote in our textbook. D.A.R.E. is the devil! I currently teach anyone that will listen to me daily : ) I am a stay at home mom after just giving birth to out first son Jax. He WILL grow up knowing the truth about this miracle plant and it's never ending benefits, not to mention cancer killing abilities. If you have not had the chance, check out "When a Peacock Finds A Potleaf", a phenomenal children's book about medical marijuana. www.peterthepeacock.com 

PLEASE do your part and educate anyone that will listen. TOGETHER WE CAN FREE NATURE. 


One Love






www.facebook.com/ChicagoMoms4MJ

www.peterthepeacock.com

www.SativaMagazine.com

2 comments: