Friday, October 25, 2013

Mamaepps Homemade Hemp Oil Soaps

      Mamaepps Homemade Hemp Oil Soaps


Coming November 2013 in time for the holidays...



1.  Hemp Oil with Vanilla Oil

2.  Hemp Oil with Almond Oil

3.  Hemp Oil with Coconut Oil

4.  Hemp Oil with Pumpkin Spice Oil

5.  Hemp Oil with Patchouli Oil



*Special request scents will be considered. 



Bars will be $5.00 each or 5 for $20

Cubes will be $1.00 each or 12 for $10



*ALL SOAPS ARE 100% NATURAL


I will have a website, an Ebay store, and a Facebook page. All payments will be made to my PayPal account. Thank you for your time.



             ONE LOVE




4 comments:

  1. When you have some time I would like to know more on your product
    I. Would like to buy volume for retail sales for my shops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be up and running in the next couple weeks. I am making 100% natural hemp soaps. I am starting with five different varieties but will make special requests soaps, I will just need more time. My email is hornbakerg@gmail.com let me know what questions you have and we can go from there. One love.

      Delete
  2. Cool I'll show this to my Wife. She Loves Homemade Soap. Checkout our websites http://genesis-129.org and I'll get Lydia, (My Wife) to add you to our Website http://www.bizzecards.com

    ReplyDelete